Wilson Ihrig is based in the San Francisco Bay Area in California and has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, and Seattle and currently has 22 employees.
We have an opening for an independent, responsible, reliable, and mature individual to replace the in-house bookkeeper in our Emeryville office. This is a full-time position (nominal 35 hour workweek) with benefits, which include health care, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, good work/life balance. Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 per year, based on qualifications.
The successful applicant will assume all of the duties of our current bookkeeper who has been with Wilson Ihrig since 2010. Our current bookkeeper is willing and able to train her replacement for two (2) months and will be available on a limited basis in January 2021 to help close the year 2020. Your contributions will include, but will not be limited to:
- Accounts Receivables – including invoicing and collections
- Accounts Payable
- General Bookkeeping
- Assist outside CPA firms with reviewed and audited financial statements and tax return preparation
- Tax, 401(k), and other financial filings
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and concepts required. Formal coursework preferred
- Experience with Deltek Ajera and/or Deltek VantagePoint is preferred
- At least four (4) years experience with FAR-based invoicing
- Experience as a Full Charge Bookkeeper or Certified Bookkeeper preferred
- High school diploma required. Associate degree or higher preferred
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize and multitask, and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must demonstrate, at hire, proof of permission to work permanently in the United States
Deadline for applications is November 30, 2020, but the position will be closed when filled.
To apply, please submit all the following:
- A cover letter introducing yourself and why you would like to work for us
- Your resume
- Employment Application Form, and Permission to Obtain Information and Release (Wilson Ihrig Job Application) Form, which can be found at Wilson-Ihrig-Job-Application-2020. Send all in PDF format to: email@example.com
Our employees are currently working remotely during the Alameda County shelter-in-place order, but minimum business operations tasks are done on site in the office. Post shelter-in-place orders, this position will spend most of their work week in the office.
Wilson Ihrig is an Equal Opportunity Employer.