We’re always looking for great acousticians!
There are currently no openings in any of our four offices (San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle and New York), but we always welcome independent, reliable, and mature individuals who are self starters and thrive in both in-office and outdoor environments to submit their resume.
We are a group of technical experts and scientists who collectively have more than 300 years of experience and knowledge. Your contributions will include, but will not be limited to:
- Acoustical and vibration measurements, usually in the field
- Noise and vibration technical analyses and computer modeling
- Preparation and/or support of reports (writing and graphics) in clear, concise English
What’s it like to work here? We asked our staff:
- Bachelor’s degree in Acoustics, Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering, or other discipline with coursework related to acoustics and vibration
- Direct, relatable experience
- Ability to work collaboratively, take direction, and ask questions a must
- Proficiency in Excel and Word and software such as EASE, CadnaA, SoundPLAN, TNM, CAD, etc.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must demonstrate, at hire, proof of permission to work permanently in the United States
If interested, please submit the following via email HERE
- Cover Letter introducing yourself and why you you’re interested in working for Wilson Ihrig
- Your Resume
- Employment Application + Permission to Obtain Information and Release Form
- Download and fill out the following form:
Please note that candidates may not be considered until all four requested documents are received.