Congratulations to Patrick Faner on his 10-year Anniversary with Wilson Ihrig! Patrick works on projects involving rail transit systems, highways, environmental noise, and building isolation as it relates to sensitive medical and lab equipment.
We are currently seeking qualified acousticians for Assistant, Associate, and Senior Consultant positions in our California, Washington, and New York offices. Find out more about available positions, applicant requirements, and how to apply here.
- Provide responsive, honest, and reliable consulting services
- Offer practical, well-informed solutions that best suit our client’s needs and budgets
- Create and maintain a supportive environment that fosters quality work, learning, and the free exchange of ideas
- Treat our clients and staff with dignity, fairness, and respect
- Innovate and share our technical knowledge with our industry and professional colleagues to advance the study and application of acoustical engineering