Congratulations to Deborah Jue on her 27-year Anniversary with Wilson Ihrig and recent appointment to Senior Vice President!
Deborah’s project work ranges from architectural acoustics, to community and environmental noise, to noise and vibration from rail transit and construction, to hydroacoustics.
November 13-15, 2018, in Seattle, WA at the Cutting Edge 2017 Conference: Tunneling Technology Conference. Thomas Bergen will be attending.
December 1-3, 2018, in New Orleans, LA at the NCAC Annual Meeting. James Phillip, Derek Watry, and Dr. George Wilson will be attending. George will be received the Laymon N. Miller Award for Excellence in Acoustical Consulting on Saturday night!
January 7-11, 2018, in Washington, DC at The Transportation Research Board (TRB) 97th Annual Meeting. Dr. James Nelson, Timothy Johnson and Deborah Jue will be attending and giving presentations during the meeting.
- Provide responsive, honest, and reliable consulting services
- Offer practical, well-informed solutions that best suit our client’s needs and budgets
- Create and maintain a supportive environment that fosters quality work, learning, and the free exchange of ideas
- Treat our clients and staff with dignity, fairness, and respect
- Innovate and share our technical knowledge with our industry and professional colleagues to advance the study and application of acoustical engineering