Congratulations to Gary Glickman for both his promotion to Principal, and receiving his INCE Certification. Gary has 18 years of professional experience (16 of them with Wilson Ihrig) on a wide array of projects involving building isolation, rail transit systems, transit-oriented development, and environmental noise.
Well done, Gary!
Full-time Assistant acousticians positions in our Emeryville and Seattle offices.
Find out more here.
- Provide responsive, honest, and reliable consulting services
- Offer practical, well-informed solutions that best suit our client’s needs and budgets
- Create and maintain a supportive environment that fosters quality work, learning, and the free exchange of ideas
- Treat our clients and staff with dignity, fairness, and respect
- Innovate and share our technical knowledge with our industry and professional colleagues to advance the study and application of acoustical engineering