Our first hire of 2019 is Nishi Intwala. A recent UCLA Physics graduate, Nishi joined Wilson Ihrig to put her knowledge to practical use. She is quickly learning about various monitoring tools and field measurement techniques while assisting in translating raw data into clear and concise figures and tables for client reports. Welcome, Nishi!
Look For Us Here:
Stay tuned for some exciting news at Wilson Ihrig on September 3!
- Provide responsive, honest, and reliable consulting services
- Offer practical, well-informed solutions that best suit our client’s needs and budgets
- Create and maintain a supportive environment that fosters quality work, learning, and the free exchange of ideas
- Treat our clients and staff with dignity, fairness, and respect
- Innovate and share our technical knowledge with our industry and professional colleagues to advance the study and application of acoustical engineering