Thom has served as technical consultant in acoustics and vibration on engineering and environmental projects for 28 years, seven of those with Wilson Ihrig. He heads our Seattle-area office and leads the local team on transit and architectural projects throughout the Puget Sound region.
January 7-11, 2018, in Washington, DC at The Transportation Research Board (TRB) 97th Annual Meeting. Dr. James Nelson, Timothy Johnson and Deborah Jue will be attending and giving presentations during the meeting.
- Provide responsive, honest, and reliable consulting services
- Offer practical, well-informed solutions that best suit our client’s needs and budgets
- Create and maintain a supportive environment that fosters quality work, learning, and the free exchange of ideas
- Treat our clients and staff with dignity, fairness, and respect
- Innovate and share our technical knowledge with our industry and professional colleagues to advance the study and application of acoustical engineering