Acoustical questions or issues that often arise as part of a litigated conflict:
- What was the level of noise or vibration?
- What could be heard?
- Are the noise levels sufficient to cause hearing loss?
- Are the sound or vibration levels appropriate for a specific environment?
- Do the noise and vibration levels comply with appropriate standards
- What does the noise actually sound like at a particular distance?
- Is the poor acoustic isolation due to a design defect or a construction defect?
Our expertise is called upon to:
- provide expert witness analysis and testimony
- document noise and vibration levels
- assess hearing damage risk
- conduct audibility studies for accident investigations
- conduct sound demonstrations
- determine the causes of inappropriate building acoustics
Contact One of Our Project Experts
Law firms and other public and private entities call upon our exceptionally qualified staff to address these issues by involving us in their legal cases, depositions, and court trials. We have been dealing with these issues through involvement in hundreds of legal cases, depositions, and court trials.