Quantify, assess, and control – these are three of the critical components we address for resolving environmental noise and vibration issues. We begin with an understanding of the appropriate noise or vibration criteria and regulations and base our analyses and mitigation on thoroughly documented measurements, authoritative references.
We have worked with government agencies, environmental firms, and other private and public sector clients to:
- Prepare the noise and vibration sections of environmental impacts reports or statements (EIR/EIS) to meet the requirements of CEQA and NEPA
- Determine compliance with ordinances or specific acoustical requirements established by local jurisdictions
- Perform any number of measurements and analyses to quantify acoustical levels and/or locate an unknown source
- Predict future noise levels using tried-and-true mathematical and empirical modeling techniques
- Design and/or recommend appropriate mitigation measures to reduce noise and vibration to acceptable levels
- Prepare noise elements and noise ordinances