Having worked in this field for five decades, we are uniquely qualified to address the complex engineering and logistical issues associated with the design of whole-building isolation systems. Our past project experience has given us the depth of knowledge needed to assess the performance characteristics of building vibration isolation components and the materials best needed to isolate buildings.
Successful isolation on projects where potential sources of groundborne or structure-borne noise and vibration impacts have included:
- rail transit systems (subway or surface)
- roadway or traffic tunnel with truck and bus traffic
- mechanical equipment facilities
- tunnel vent fan structures
- central plant facilities
- diesel powered boats/ships creating waterborne vibration and noise
- multipurpose buildings with parking facilities, HVAC equipment, and elevators
- evaluating existing groundborne vibration and noise
- projecting expected vibration and noise
- determining isolation design requirements
- developing effective isolation designs
- detailed design, materials and specifications for isolation system
Contact One of Our Project Experts
When your project needs a building isolation expert, you can rely on our 50 years of firm experience. We have successfully isolated projects where potential sources of groundborne or structure-borne noise and vibration impact required the consideration of vibration isolation as a structural design element of the project.