Our services encompass all aspects of architectural acoustics design and noise and vibration control for residential, office, educational, industrial, commercial, performance, and public buildings. As an integral part of the architectural design team, our involvement begins with the Schematic Design and continues through Construction Administration.
Our services include:
- Design of building shell elements to keep unwanted urban noise outside
- Review and recommendations regarding building mechanical systems to minimize noise generated within a building
- Design of tenant improvement partitions to control the transmission of noise between interior spaces
- Specification of interior finishes to ensure an optimum acoustical environment
- Environmental noise and vibration studies
- Field testing the acoustical performance of materials and assemblies
- Job site reviews during construction
- Measuring Reverberation Time (RT), Sound Transmission (NIC, ASTC, ATL), Impact Insulation (ISR, AIIC), background noise levels, community noise (CNEL, Ldn, etc.), and building vibration levels
- CCR Title 24 Noise Studies
Contact One of Our Project Experts
Our highly qualified and experienced consultants have the technical expertise to address any noise or vibration issue that may arise during the course of a project, and a proven track record for assessing and achieving specific acoustical requirements.